The a funding bill amendment tomorrow that would cut off money for the country’s National Security Agency (NSA) to conduct mass surveillance of the public without a warrant.The amendment to the Defence Appropriations Bill, which allocates funding for armed forces and intelligence activities, was proposed by Republican representative Justin Amash and four others.In summary, it “ends authority for the blanket collection of records under the Patriot Act. Bars the NSA and other agencies from using Section 215 of the Patriot Act to collect records, including telephone call records, that pertain to persons who are not subject to an investigation under Section 215”.
Americans do not seem to understand the depth of the Meta data. The point is that 99% of Americans were not aware of PRISM till a month ago. What you do not know will not hurt you?. It is not about “We do not listen to your calls”…as NSA former officials remind us. They say that the phone Meta Data is only the tip of the ice berg, and that is the reason they resigned from the NSA.
If we take Mr/Ms Smith, In 30 seconds NSA will and can create the following profile.
Food – all takeaway orders by phone.
Medical- all hospital and medical insurance docs transmitted over fiber.. Maybe also DNA database.
Friends network e mail- see immersion tool of MIT. FB and other networks crossed checked for in depth mining.
Professional network -linkdin
Publishing- all web records
Parents- immigration records and FBI background checks.
Husband- wife -employment – network.
Movement- daily traffic habits from cell phone.
Banking- all ATM transaction-financial activity.
Sexual- what they watch on xxx sites.
Drinking – Credit bar /hotel transaction.
Read more: A Letter to Edward Snowden | The Nation http://www.thenation.com/article/175339/letter-edward-snowden#ixzz2ZRTTG7VQ
Our world today, is the result of our online lives as the trailer of the following new doc film makes clear.
they attached a tounge in cheek questioneer
II) Furthermore, you agree to see the film at one of the dates/times below
1) If the film is not playing in your city, you agree to watch the film when it becomes readily available.
2) The following times/dates are subject to change without notice:
In select theaters July 12
* = director Cullen Hoback will be in attendance
III) Additionally, you have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
1) We Own Anything You Do Here
- Anything you publish or provide to this site will be considered the property of the owners of this site forever.
- If in the future it becomes possible for us to read your thoughts, we have the right, but not the obligation, to take those too.
2) We Are Not Responsible For Anything
- We are not responsible for any confusion that may result from these terms, which we acknowledge have been written to be as confusing as possible.
- If you are harmed in any way or die from use of this website, or while watching “Terms and Conditions May Apply” under no circumstance are we accountable.
- If your suffering leads to our suffering, you may be liable for damages.
3) How We Share Your Information
- We will only share your information within our own system, and with our subsidiaries.
- Our subsidiaries may share your information with 3rd parties.
- 3rd parties may share your information with 4th parties and so on.
4) For Your Protection
- We may be required to share your IP address, location, time of visitation, and any other information you knowingly or unknowingly give to us with government entities.
- We may be prevented from notifying you and hereby waive any need to apologize.
- By using these services, your information may be stored by legal entities in Utah, or other facilities. We are not responsible for that either
5) Delicious Snacks
- Any cookies we install in your browser may track you and see where you go on the web. Deletion of said cookies may result in the reincarnation of those cookies, as we would very much like to know where you’ve been and where you’re going.
- From this point on, these will be referred to as zombie cookies.
6) In Exchange for These Services
- In exchange for visiting this website, you have agreed to publish a post stating that you have visited this website on Facebook. Failure to do so may result in legal action.
- Furthermore, and with the same applicable penalties, you have also agreed to watch the film “Terms and Conditions May Apply”, in any or all of the following mediums: Theatrical, VOD, SVOD, DVD, airplane, cruise ship, hotel, or building wall.
- If you feel these terms are unreasonable, or to find out what else use you have agreed to by using a cell phone, a website, or an app, click here now
[…] is difficult to asses the monetary value of the “Naked Citizen” in the digital age. But there is a huge dollar value to the data analytic. Surveillance […]