1. It should not bend because Jobs, though brilliant, was infamously inflexible.
2. When you pull the string, it only says: “Magical.”
3. It doesn’t quite work if you hold it wrong. Clearly this doll won’t work properly without an extra tee shirt.
4. There are no Tim Cook or Larry Ellison action figure sidekicks in the works.
5. You can’t change the battery. Basically, you need to buy a new one.
6. A copy of the Bhagavad-gita is sold separately.
7. There should only be one Steve Jobs action figure, if any, on the market. And then the manufacturer should break the mold.
8. Do not taunt Steve Jobs Action Figure.