Vint Cerf, developer of the IP protocol, created the BP protocol driving the DTN protocol behind the Interplanetary Internet. Here's how BP differs from TCP/IP and why the Internet will benefit from developments of the Interplanetary Internet, all in the news now. Deep tech dive. Happy weekend!
Tag Archives: DTN protocol
November 10, 2012 |
- Apple Founder Inventor Steve Wozniak: Why I Love My Windows Phone 7.5 Mango April 26, 2012
- John C. Dvorak on NSA Spying: Are Americans Now the Enemy? September 6, 2013
- John C Dvorak Super Bowl Tech: Kaepernick, Expendable QBs and NFL Futures January 22, 2013
- Amazon Kindle Fire: Setting It Free December 31, 2011
- Upgrading Your Mac in Six Easy Steps (cartoon) January 4, 2014
- Tech Travelers: How Not To Be An Ugly American Geek February 26, 2012
- Smartphone Snapshot Shootout: How Photos Compare (contest OPEN to readers) March 18, 2012
- Geek or Nerd: You Decide January 20, 2012
- The Sizzling Hot Apple iPad Skillet: Caption Contest (We Have a Winner!) March 25, 2012
- Steve Wozniak: I Never Criticized New iPad, Reporters Got It Wrong (exclusive) October 26, 2013
- Jurassic Tech: Todd O’s Sony Mavica FD71 Circa 1998 January 16, 2012
- Paul Bonner: Terrible Tablets or Terrible Journalism? January 15, 2012
- Meet aNewDomain.net Senior Contributor Ant Pruitt July 5, 2012
- Ant Pruitt Invitation to Ingress: How to Play Ingress, Pros and Cons review January 16, 2013
- NASA DTN Protocol: Interplanetary Internet, How It Works, What LEGOS Have to To With It November 10, 2012
- Mike Elgan on Google + and Why It Rocks So Hard September 30, 2013
- John C. Dvorak on Google I/O 2013: Worst Keynote Ever May 16, 2013
- Jerry Pournelle and Chaos Manor Today Join aNewDomain.net December 5, 2011
- Dear Tim Cook: Letter from an American Dad, Apple iOS Parental Controls January 22, 2013
- Mike Elgan: In Defense of Starbucks Squatters November 13, 2013
- Ted Rall: On CIA Spying on Congress, Foolish Spooks and Senators March 9, 2014
- Luxury Technology Show: MWE Labs Emperor 1510 LX, Extreme Pod Seating March 8, 2014
- Luxury Technology Show: Peloton Cycles Ever Forward (video) March 8, 2014
- Prepared for Mobile Marketing Dominance: Nashville’s Horton Group March 8, 2014
- EDAG Genesis: 3D Printed Concept Car of the Future March 8, 2014
- SXSW 2014: Ted Rall’s SXSW Photo Gallery March 8, 2014
- Luxury Technology Show: iWallet Biometric Protection (hands-on) March 8, 2014
- Luxury Technology Show: Jetson Bikes Roll Out in Style March 8, 2014
- Sleep! How To Make Windows Stay Asleep All Night Long (tip) March 7, 2014
- Luxury Technology Show: McLaren 12c Spider, True Tech Roadster March 7, 2014
- Luxury Technology Show: CleanCoating RSI PV Table Wows March 7, 2014
- Pi Day 2014: Party Time for 3.14159, Pi Day Trivia, Videos, Facts March 7, 2014
- Ted Rall: What Media Won’t Tell You About the Russian Ukraine Invasion March 7, 2014
- Tom Sloan Cartoon: Dr. Hydrogen’s Obsolete Technology March 7, 2014
- Lamont Wood: Get Ready for the Windows XP Zombie Apocalypse March 7, 2014
- General Alexander Speaks Out: Damages NSA Reputation, Big Win for Democracy March 6, 2014
- Lucid PowerXtend: How It Gets Phones 20 Percent More Battery Life March 6, 2014
- Trolls, Haters as Sadists: How to Avoid and Report Abuse March 6, 2014
- Whoa, Bessie: The Staggering Cost of Business Email [infographic] March 5, 2014
- Larry Press: Venezuela vs. the Internet March 5, 2014
- kmansfield: good piece, could do with the reference to the nur...
- Nir Hemed: Fantastic feature! battery life-time is the bigges...
- Lloyd: Awesome article, I have Lumia 1020 which has simil...
- Gina Smith: Excellent commentary, Ted...
- Gina Smith: That\'s an intriguing idea. Probably an eventualit...
- Gina Smith: It\'s already happening. We all need to get into t...
- jimnoyd: thanks all!...
- alrui: Forget what Rains says, simply move up to an Apple...
- Gina Smith: Works for mine, tho...
- James: Thanks, i was not using silk to download, that mad...
- j1ulia2n: They still missed the point. Make the modern app r...
- Mat Lee: I remember a South Park episode with something lik...
- Mat Lee: I love this thing. It\'s such a handy little devic...
- Mat Lee: You should have seen Ant get in that thing. So fun...
- Mat Lee: They are from $280.00 to $475 depending on which o...
- Dino Londis: What would be a better way to communicate? Maybe t...
- Mat Lee: Also, what happens when patches are released for w...
- Gina Smith: Special thanks to reporter Audrey Ewing on this br...
- Gina Smith: Rocking piece, Sandy!...
- Gina Smith: I love the bejesus out of this infographic. Just s...
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
alfred poor Android anewdomain anewdomain.net Ant Pruitt Apple Apps brian burgess cartoon CES 2014 chris miller Commentary David Michaelis Facebook featured freeware Gina Smith Google How To infographic iOS Jerry Pournelle John C. Dvorak Justin Webb Larry Press Leo Laporte Mat Lee Microsoft Mike Rothman mobile news NSA Photography podcast review Samsung sandy berger smartphone photography space Ted Rall Tom Ewing Trey Ratcliff Video Windows Windows 8